17 September 2014

DEEP: Body Love's Theme Glorious Audacity


Welcome to this blog which continues the theme of Audacity as featured in September’s 2014 Newsletter: Glorious Audacity  

“When we are completely ourselves, we grace the world with a uniqueness that colours it with the interest and the variety brilliantly possible for us as humans.  We live a more fulfilling and energetic life because we are not using all the energy it requires to constantly please others.” Jill Badonsky, The Nine Modern Day Muses and A Bodyguard. 

I love this, because, well its true!!  It really is! I have seen countless people transform when they start to get just how much they are being guided by ‘shoulds’, other people’s opinion, living life from the outside.   It is an epidemic and so are the transformations, yay!!!

This is a mantra of mine.  “If I didn't care what other’s thought, what would I do?” This comes from a compassionate place and is always a curious inquiry  I have lost count of how many times I have thought “oh S***” this means I need to do it then.  It has not always worked out as I hoped, in fact a lot times it has not but because it was authentic, coming from my passion from what brings me joy I did not use it as a measure of failure, personally!  I really was proud of myself for giving it go and continue with curiosity, excitement, fear, fun (I love fun) and a feeling of being alive.  I am human and so this does not happen all the time but mostly.

Marney Makridakis from Artellaland shared this prompt:
If Audacity was an animal, maybe it might be a …

My response
If Audacity was an animal, maybe it might be a beautiful vibrant dolphin who allows itself to be.  It swims, dives, plays knows that whoever loves dolphins will enjoy and share in the absolute pleasure of its being and those who don’t, it does not matter.  It would not even have that thought!  It also knows that there are like minded species and it is part of something much bigger.

When I come from this energy, this space, I am so inspired and can take on the energy of this wonderful species to inspire me.  How cool is that!


Now your turn
If Audacity was an animal maybe it might be a …

Would love to hear what you came up with.  

Enjoy.

Liz 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely reminder, Liz. I adore your mantra!

Liz Gow Life Coach - DEEP Body Love said...

Thank you so much Jill. :-)