28 June 2014

DEEP: Body Love Theme's Compassion

Compassion Is Contagious!

In this month’s newsletter, I suggested looking at your self-talk as if you were talking to someone else. Here is how:

1. Begin with something you are saying to yourself. What is one way you are being hard on yourself? What is one message you've been telling yourself recently?
2. Imagine a friend is in the situation. What would you tell her? You might want to write out the words, so you can see them.
3. Now say those words, out loud, to yourself. Notice how you feel.

Will you share your experience here by leaving a comment? What is the new message that you are giving yourself?  Compassion is contagious.

If you are not receiving the Phinspiration newsletter, simply fill out the form on the right to sign up.

Love

Liz


2 comments:

Rae Roadley said...

Great blog, Liz. Thanks - the message: I am loved and I am liked.

Liz Gow Life Coach - DEEP Body Love said...

Thanks very much. I love that you feel, experience "I am loved and I am liked" it makes such a difference to how we then step forward with deservability and therefore living the life we are meant to.